Bluetooth not automatically connecting to Belkin

turbotank

Reaction score
My Razr will not automatically connect to my belkin bluetooth trasmitter... Ive tried everything to get it to automatically connect but it will not. I never turn off my bluetooth and its set to visible to all devices but it still will not automatically connect... HELP PLEASE!!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
My Razr will not automatically connect to my belkin bluetooth trasmitter... Ive tried everything to get it to automatically connect but it will not. I never turn off my bluetooth and its set to visible to all devices but it still will not automatically connect... HELP PLEASE!!
Mine doesn't automatically connect to some devices also, it seems to be device dependent. When I get into my truck (Ford Sync) it connects immediately. However, it will not pair automatically with any Bluetooth device I have in the house (speakers, headset etc). I have to open the Bluetooth settings and select the device I want it to pair with even if it has been previously paired. I know this doesn't help you, but you're not alone.

OP
T

turbotank

Reaction score
Man that sucks... I was hoping it would be something im just missing or maybe theres an App I can download to force it to connect...

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Maybe there is something in the Smart Actions that can help? I haven't looked just a suggestion.