Razr bluetooth won't find devices

Dunc

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues trying to connect to bluetooth devices? It's devices that I connected to using my OG droid and my 1st razr. One is my home stereo and the other is the car. I've delete the connections in the car and I've rebooted the phone and even come back on different days to give it another try but it never works. I even make the razr discoverable (shouldn't have to) but it never finds any devices to connect to when scanning for them. Any advice?

colazi

Reaction score
Just got my Razr yesterday. Same issue with my Bluetooth.

colazi

Reaction score
My issue was not with the Razr, it was my bluetooth. Pair list was full. I have the Blueant T1. Press all three buttons down at once and it will reset your headset. You have to pair with the other phones you have again but I was able to get the rental cars off that I paired with.
Hope this helps.
Colazi

dogman356

Reaction score
Razr/Xoom Blue tooth connect

I have been able to pair/connect my Razr to ny Xoom but I am not getting an internet connection. I was able to pair my Droix X with my xoom by using airplane mode, then using the usual bluetooth connect/pairing routine. Anyone have any better ideas? Thanks

gravitygod

Reaction score
I have paired with my TellPhone in my car but every so often it just looses the connection with my phone and I have to manually re-sync. This never happened with my OG Droid, not even once. After the Razr looses the connection it still shows a blue, Bluetooth symbol. What's up??????

lomaloalou

Reaction score
Awesome!

THAnk you Thank you.... THis did the job for me !

Yay.:icon_ lala::icon_ lala:dancedroid
My issue was not with the Razr, it was my bluetooth. Pair list was full. I have the Blueant T1. Press all three buttons down at once and it will reset your headset. You have to pair with the other phones you have again but I was able to get the rental cars off that I paired with.
Hope this helps.
Colazi

morcguy

Reaction score
I had been paired with my Toyota hands free for weeks with no issues. Now pairing is lost and the phone seems unable to locate any other devices. Wife's iPhone paired no problem, so its not the car.