1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth connection problems

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by MailboxHead, Sep 18, 2012.

1. MailboxHead

MailboxHead New Member

I have a Jawbone Era. Connected to my TBolt with no problems, and connects to my Inc2 (work phone) no problems. However, whenever I connect it to my GS3 it drops. I'll turn it on, it will connect, and then about five seconds later it will drop. Sometimes if I push a button on the headset to check the battery time left, that will prompt it to reconnect, but other times I just have to wait it out. I've tried turning the headset on and off to see if that will force a connection, but no luck.

Note: I keep bluetooth turned off of my work phone unless I have a conference call, so I am doubtful that it's interfering with the connection.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Search tags for this page
bad connection bluetooth on galaxy s3

connect jawbone to galaxy s3

galaxy s3 dropping bluetooth connection
having trouble with jawbone bluetooth and galaxy s4

how to connect jawbone to samsung galaxy s3

jawbone era connected (no phone)
jawbone era connection problems
jawbone era drops connection
s3 bluetooth loosing connection

s3 drops bluetooth