Bluetooth Car Audio

avidgoffer

Reaction score
Does anyone else have issues with there Droid X taking several minutes to reconnect to the car when you get in? Also is there a way to get the notifications to play through the bluetooth instead of pausing my music, and not in sync with the notification, to play the notification?

SneakyDave

Reaction score
My old phone would take about 2 minutes to "update phonebook" via bluetooth, but my droid X only takes about 2 seconds, but I don't have a lot of phone contacts. I don't know if it tries to import facebook contacts into the blutooth phone also. I'll need to try that.

I play music, get turn-by-turn, and answer calls through bluetooth on my car, but I've never noticed notifications going through bluetooth.

The only real problem I'm having with my bluetooth connectivity is that I can't seem to get the volume up loud enough for music. I don't know if that's a Droid thing, my sync software (media monkey), the doubletwist droid client, or my bluetooth. My bluetooth volume is at max level, my droid media volume is at max level, and I have media monkey transfer the files with a 110 volume level rate, which is plenty loud on my PC. Maybe doubletwist, and the default droid music player doesn't recognize volume levels in the MP3 data?