Bluetooth and Navigation issues

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
stock D1 & Dinc. BT keeps shutting off at random and most times comes back on, but other times have to turn off BT or reboot. Maps don't continue updating location when BT is being used many times. Some type of static comes on at times and usually in same location. Map freezes or has partial blank/grid screen, unable to locate many times when using BT. Doesn't seem to make a difference what type of BT I'm using-JAWBONE or CAR system. Do you have and idea what's going on with these seemingly related symptoms?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
stock D1 & Dinc. BT keeps shutting off at random and most times comes back on, but other times have to turn off BT or reboot. Maps don't continue updating location when BT is being used many times. Some type of static comes on at times and usually in same location. Map freezes or has partial blank/grid screen, unable to locate many times when using BT. Doesn't seem to make a difference what type of BT I'm using-JAWBONE or CAR system. Do you have and idea what's going on with these seemingly related symptoms?
That really sucks... Ok, First i want you to narrow down the problems..Narrowed to a specific phone and the exact situation. i cant tell what you mean because it seems like your problems blur together. I cant give you a general solution, but lets go more detailed and maybe i can locate your problem.
Your D1 is not displaying maps correctly? or was that the Dinc? Bluetooth keeps shutting off on what phone? that sort of thing... sorry for not helping you in my first post.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Try rebooting the phone(s). If that doesn't fix, then a factory data reset fixes quite a few ails.

good luck

Last edited:
OP
wkwaggoner

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
Thx for the reply....all D1....BT shuts off by itself and loses sync with car or headset....sometimes it will come right back on, other times not....maps do unable to locate, and noise like "alien" sounds, static, all sorts of cutting in and out during call....seemed to be in 1 location at first, but now expanding....never did the factory reset thing but will try it...."sounds like you are underwater" is a frequent term I hear from dialed parties lately....came out of nowhere about a month ago....and I've changed or added nothing....see what the factory reset does....