Blueant V1 or Q1 bluetooth headset?

kmo

Reaction score
Thinking of getting one of these two devices. Any recommendation on which one to purchase? Amazon has both for around $40-ish. If anyone can help out with some advice, thanks for any input.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I have the BlueAnt Q1 and i like it. The V1 isn't my style lol.

blackngray70

Reaction score
I use the Q1 also and I would recommend it. There is a nice app in the Market for the Q1 as well.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
kmo

kmo

Reaction score
Thanks...appreciate it.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Q1 also has up to 9 bluetooth speed dial presets. :D

sinistersix

Reaction score
What about between the Q1 and T1? I read about the T1 wind resistance, my car has a super loud exhaust so I cant use my bluetooth through the stereo bc people can never hear me...would the T1 be better for my application?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
What about between the Q1 and T1? I read about the T1 wind resistance, my car has a super loud exhaust so I cant use my bluetooth through the stereo bc people can never hear me...would the T1 be better for my application?

The Q1 has Noise Cancellation similar to that of the Jawbone. You should be fine with the Q1.

My car has an exhaust on it and i dont have anyone complaining telling me they cant hear me.

atthehop

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I just ordered the Q1. Sounds like it will fill all my current needs.

upinsmoke

Reaction score
should check out the T1. I've been very happy with mine and have found it does quite a good job with wind reduction. Good breeze at the shore or opening the window on the truck at 60+.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used the Q1 up until I got Froyo on my Droid. I started having problems with it.

First I had to turn the volume on the phone to full blast just to hear. Barely. Then one time it cut off on me and went back to the hand set.

The only reason I mention this is eventually the Incredible is going to get Froyo. Now that's a totally different phone then my Droid so maybe you won't have an issue, but I'm using a Plantonics headset now totally hands free and it sounds better then the Q1 ever did. Even before Froyo.