BlindType - freaking amazing

harrellj

Reaction score
Google buying them out is a good thing though! It means that they've got income and we have a high chance of having them in our phones (some people are suggesting that some of the tech is what is in Gingerbread's keyboard, but of course there is no firm answer on that).

My phone's currently backing up in preparation for some tweaking so I can't check myself (plus I don't currently have swype installed), but if you go to settings > keyboard and language > swype, aren't there settings there to get into your dictionary?

Jordan8

Reaction score
Ah.. once google gets it going it'll be a good thing. I think they'll take abit longer releasing it though.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything regarding the fate of Blindtype?

Posted using the power of knowledge.

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
No, Briankbl, I haven't heard a thing. Maybe it was a bunch of hype... or maybe it's still on the back burner. Only time will tell.

I am still interested in this too.

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
Introducing TouchPal Curve – The New Swype Killer?

Phandroid posted this article today. It has a direct link to:

TouchPal Input

Half way down the site reads

It’s true. Blind type on your touchscreen!

Related? Maybe! Looks to me like an updated version of it. But it doesn't say Google on it, it says CooTek. Anyone have information on CooTek? I havn't Google'd it.

Anyway, if you were following this thread forever like myself, head on over to the second link I posted going to Touchpal and try it out.