Blackberry IM App?

frymd

Reaction score
My wife has a Blackberry that she mainly needs so that she can use the Blackberry Iinstant Messaging service.

I have been trying to find out if there is a way to access that Blackberry IM network from anything but a Blackberry.

Anyone know of a way to do that?

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
It's called Blackberry Messenger for a reason. To answer your post.....no you cannot use it on any other phone other than a Blackberry

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been discussed many time. Time to have your BB friends switch to google talk. ;)

OP
F

frymd

Reaction score
Thanks hookbill. I tried googling the topic several different ways and came up empty. So I thought I'd post and stop wasting my time searching. I'll look into the googletalk alternative.

Kinda makes you wonder though... It's called Google Talk yet its available in places other than Google. Wow, what a concept!
/sarcasm off

eddieonofre

Reaction score
Thanks hookbill. I tried googling the topic several different ways and came up empty. So I thought I'd post and stop wasting my time searching. I'll look into the googletalk alternative.

Kinda makes you wonder though... It's called Google Talk yet its available in places other than Google. Wow, what a concept!
/sarcasm off
lol no way to get a Blackberry in an android phone no unless Google buys RIM....
any way yeah blackberry IM is stuck on blackberry and GTalk not there is where Gtalk and Google rocks (actually seems that Google is trying to Rock almost in everything)