Bionic ICS with blur

DROID11

Reaction score
last night I saw a link to a ROM that was built yesterday Idk who it was by, but it was Android 4.0.4 and had blur. I've been trying to find it everywhere, but now I can't find it. Would have downloaded it last night, but wanted to back up my current ROM and the phone rebooted. I'm trying to get this this morning before work where I don't have wifi or a reliable data connection.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
D

DROID11

Reaction score
last night I saw a link to a ROM that was built yesterday Idk who it was by, but it was Android 4.0.4 and had blur. I've been trying to find it everywhere, but now I can't find it. Would have downloaded it last night, but wanted to back up my current ROM and the phone rebooted. I'm trying to get this this morning before work where I don't have wifi or a reliable data connection.

http://www.droidhive.com/forums/index.php?/topic/485-rommotoblur-android-404-beta-2-24742-033012/

There it is

deduct

Reaction score
I will try this one out later when I have good enough charge and report back with my impressions.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I only tried it for a couple of hours, but it seemed as solid as any of the ICS builds for the Bionic. Remember, ICS will never work 100% until the kernel matches the OS. The bootloader keeps us on an Linux older kernel (2.6.35.7 vs. 3.0.1) so not much can be done.

deduct

Reaction score
Well, im not a fan of the Blur icons. Prefer ics icons. That and I could not get data to connect. The closest thing to an ics rom is eclipse. So back I go.

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

OP
D

DROID11

Reaction score
The ROM itself is sweet, I noticed 2 big issues though: I was not receiving most of my texts, and 4g dropped every few seconds. 3g worked fine, though. Loved everything else. Back to eclipse for now, though. May flash gummy tonight again depending how I'm feeling, because I loved it for the 1 day I had it.