AXIOMBeam Not Working On ICS Leak

maaybraak

Reaction score
I tried and succeeded in installing the AXIOMBeam rom on my Bionic w/the ICS .232 leak last night, but unfortunately it got stuck in a bootloop and wouldn't finish properly installing. I flashed back to. 902 and started the process all over again thinking I had either left something out or done something wrong, but got the same result. This was my first experience w/that particular build, as I've used Eclipse successfully in the past. Has anyone else tried and got it to work?

krazyace38

Reaction score
maaybraak said:
I tried and succeeded in installing the AXIOMBeam rom on my Bionic w/the ICS .232 leak last night, but unfortunately it got stuck in a bootloop and wouldn't finish properly installing. I flashed back to. 902 and started the process all over again thinking I had either left something out or done something wrong, but got the same result. This was my first experience w/that particular build, as I've used Eclipse successfully in the past. Has anyone else tried and got it to work?

I got it to work what steps did u take

Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums

OP
maaybraak

maaybraak

Reaction score
I started out by flashing back to .902 then took the update then installed the. 232 leak. After that had been done, I used Bootstrap to reboot into CWMR, done the data and cache wipes, then installed the zip from my sd card. It started off fine, but then it ended up getting caught in the bootloop where the little blue Android kept staring and blinking at me. lol How did u do it?

linuxgator

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that you need to use safestrap 2.0 with the leaks to install any of the rooms, not cwmr. You have to install it after doing the upgrade to ics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bobbyp

Reaction score
I had the same boot loop the first time I tried to install it. I did a total reset of my phone back to stock. I am back on .232 using safe strap 2.0 and I have been able to go install all of the ICS leak ROM's. I can't get the radio to work on MIUI but Liquid and Axiomcs have been pretty good. I have to admit I like the stock ICS a little better because all of the ROM's have an issue with the auto rotate. They are all pretty slick though.

krazyace38

Reaction score
maaybraak said:
I started out by flashing back to .902 then took the update then installed the. 232 leak. After that had been done, I used Bootstrap to reboot into CWMR, done the data and cache wipes, then installed the zip from my sd card. It started off fine, but then it ended up getting caught in the bootloop where the little blue Android kept staring and blinking at me. lol How did u do it?

I used safestrap 2.0 for bionic its the safest and easiest way to install a rom follow this guide i made

If you want to back up contacts and sms, use an app like Mobile Backup II and if you want to back up apps, use an app like App backup & Restore. Download and install Hashcodes safestrap v2.0 open safestrap and install recovery it should say installed and safe system not active. Reboot phone and at the safestrap splash screen tap the menu button; this will take to CWM recovery and then follow steps below.
Safestrap instructions and flashing a zip file:

1. In main menu select backup and restore, select backup, select internal sd or external sd ( I recomend external just in case something happens and you loose everything on internal sd) and it will create a back up. Go back to main menu.
2. In main menu select Wipe data/factory reset and select yes.
3. In main menu select Wipe cache and select yes.
4. In main menu select advanced and select Wipe delvik cache and yes. Go back to main menu.
5. In main select safe system and toggle safe system and yes. This will turn safe system on and create a backup. Go back to main menu.
6. Select install zip from sdcard and select choose install zip, scroll to where your zip is (rom if your installing a rom) and select it then select yes. This will flash the zip.
7. Select go back to go back to main menu and select reboot phone.
8. Sit back and relax till system is fully loaded and give it about 5 to 10 minutes to settle.
Congratulations you have just installed safestrap, activated safe system and flashed a zip or rom and good to go. Enjoy :)

krazyace38

Reaction score
No problem glad I could help