1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bionic getting very warm when in use

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by BLAZE86DUBZ, Sep 23, 2011.

1. BLAZE86DUBZ

BLAZE86DUBZ New Member

anyone else experience this problem with there phone when useing it?i just have a tpu case on it its gets pretty warm when useing it i dont know if it was because i was on my basement and had a poor signal i'll try it again in a open area just wanted to see if anyone else noticed it
    ?
  2. kurnyb189

kurnyb189 New Member

My phone will get pretty warm if I'm playing angry birds for a long time (ha) but thats the only time I've noticed excessive heat. I've also noticed since I stopped using that horrid incipio case it doesn't get nearly as warm. I think having a thick or multi-layer case traps the heat.
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  3. Gouken

Gouken New Member

Mine does the same, mainly when im playing a game though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. JerseyFirefighter

JerseyFirefighter New Member

My oc'd OG used to get HOT. The bionic gets a little warm but heat is expected when a processor is working hard. Never thought about getting a case to avoid the heat, but a silicon case might fit the purpose.
  5. TheFOSS

TheFOSS New Member

I've noticed mine getting really HOT a couple of times and i pulled the battery and held in front of a fan to cool it down. The only thing i had running was the WIFI looking for a network to connect.
Search tags for this page

droid bionic gets really hot

droid x gets hot during use