bronx finest

Reaction score
They say this is decent at "increasing your performance"

Extenze.jpg

At least that's what it says on TV...

OP
TaylorMcIntire
Reaction score
Okay well considering this is a "Droid Forum", I thought this would be implied. My apologies.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay well considering this is a "Droid Forum", I thought this would be implied. My apologies.
No need to apologize... it's late, sometimes the sillyness comes out.

What specifically are you looking to improve on your Droid?

Are you rooted?
If so... what ROM are you running?
... are you overclocked?
... what kernel are you using?

just a few questions to get you started.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know this is annoying, but can you explain the questions?
Yes I can

root = (the title is not directed toward you, it's the actual thread title) http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/632-what-root-means-stop-asking.html

also a good thread here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/11102-all-one-popular-threads-read-before-posting.html

ROMs are custom built versions of the OS that our great community of developers create for us.

Overclocking is increasing the stock kernel speed (which is 550mhz) up to speeds of 1.25ghz. Custom kernels are needed, usually ROM specific.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I have MemoryUp Professional.

Not sure what this is, but if it is some sort of task killer then get rid of it as well as anything like Advanced Task Killer if you have it. Also remove any AntiVirus program you may have. You will see your performance and battery life go up.

Aside from that, as other have said rooting and overclocking will probably give you the biggest bang for your buck.

OP
TaylorMcIntire
Reaction score
I have MemoryUp Professional.

Not sure what this is, but if it is some sort of task killer then get rid of it as well as anything like Advanced Task Killer if you have it. Also remove any AntiVirus program you may have. You will see your performance and battery life go up.

Aside from that, as other have said rooting and overclocking will probably give you the biggest bang for your buck.

Yeah I was actually curious about this. I have heard both sides of the argument and can't decide which one is right. Does having Advanced Task Killer help battery life by ending apps, or does having it on your phone take up more battery than it saves?