Best way to controll notifications

YJason

Reaction score
What is the best way to controll notifications? Like :blackberry: does. An app maybe?

When I am on call our messaging center calls our cell...so cell has to be on 24/7, but I would like to turn off emal, Talk, basicly everything else. Blackberry had a PHONE ONLY notification status. Am I missing something?

Reaction score
Try an app called "bedside". It turns off everything except phonecalls when plugged in. I use it and love it!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use "aFirewall" to controll mine. You can set times when all or some numbers are blocked... or you can blacklist numbers of annoying people and it'll block calls and SMS messages..

Stretch2m

Reaction score
Get Tasker:

It's free (for now, because it's in beta). You can program your phone to do just about anything, whenever you want, in response to just about anything you want. Plus you can set up home screen shortcuts to run these tasks that you define. SO, for example, you could set up a home screen shortcut that turns off all the sounds except phone, and then another shortcut that puts them all back when you want. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It's very powerful. Check it out.

jgumphress

Reaction score
Try Sound Manager. You can set any or all ringers, alerts, and notification sounds to toggle to whatever level (or off) that you wish at multiple times and different days of the week. Free.

hookerdj

Reaction score
System panel is a very good program try that

System panel is free on the market

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Stretch2m

Reaction score
how is tasker, cant find it in market????

In my last post, click the word "Tasker" (or do a Google search for "Tasker Android")

It's not in the Market - the developer is conducting a public beta that you can download from their website.

:D