1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I have kind of a weird missed call question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Hazelip, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Hazelip

Hazelip New Member

I'm on the OTA 2.1 for Motorola Droid that just came down, and today I heard something on my phone for which I cannot find a setting.

I was sitting at the table doing some after hours work for the office with my phone in my pocket and I could have sworn that I heard the same irritating lady talking to me as I used to on my Blackberry 8830 for voice dialing. But, I thought I heard "you've missed a call."

I pull my phone out, and sure enough, I'd missed a call from my mother. I go through the notification drop-down and acknowledged the missed call, but I cannot find where to disable or alter this notification.

I'm also using Google Voice, and I cannot find such an option within that application, either.

So, my question is this. Am I nucking futs, or is there a spoken missed call notice in 2.1 that I can't fiddle with?

Thanks for your help and patience.

-Jake
Search tags for this page
how do i find out times of missed calls on iphone

how do you tell time of missed calls on iphone

how to check missed call time on iphone
how to tell the time if missed calls on iphone?

missed call from 441162866265