Best Way to Cloud Back Up Verizon Email (inbox, sent, trash, draft) for Easy Restore

frank1492

Reaction score
Hello-

Beginner looking for way to back up all email messages (inbox, sent, draft and trash) to the cloud. When I read the specs on, say G Cloud, a highly rated back up app, I do not see where it backs up email. In the event of specific loss of just email, I would like to restore easily.

I am using the stock Verizon Mail app which was pre-installed on the phone.

The lack of similar questions makes me think I am missing something very basic.

Thanks for help!

Frank

P.S. Opinions on G Cloud also appreciated.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
What kind of email account do you have tied to it? Most of us use gmail, which is cloud storage. Unless you delete it, it stays on the server, and you can access the same email from any device you can log in with. Iirc, my cable email would stay on the server until i deleted it as well, but i haven't set it up in a long time, so i don't remember. Outlook would pull those emails off the server anyways, and its was more trouble than it was worth.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hello-

Beginner looking for way to back up all email messages (inbox, sent, draft and trash) to the cloud. When I read the specs on, say G Cloud, a highly rated back up app, I do not see where it backs up email. In the event of specific loss of just email, I would like to restore easily.

I am using the stock Verizon Mail app which was pre-installed on the phone.

The lack of similar questions makes me think I am missing something very basic.

Thanks for help!

Frank

P.S. Opinions on G Cloud also appreciated.

When you say the "stock Verizon mail app" do you mean the stock app named EMail? I have never heard of a Verizon mail app pre installed on a phone, but maybe there is one. Any e mail account you setup on your phone is normally always "backed up" because the mail is stored on the mail server that provides the account (Yahoo, AT&T, Hotmail, etc). The messages are typically not stored on your phone, you are just accessing the mail server from your phone.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2