1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best use of the "camera"

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by MadisonMarine, Nov 18, 2009.

1. MadisonMarine

MadisonMarine New Member

I wonder why everybody seems to bash the camera on this phone, heck any cell phone. It's a cell phone with a camera and I consider it as such, not a camera to save lifetime moments.

As a professional photographer I consider it a true extra to have it to snap a photo or two of something I may want to revisit with a real camera but would never think of using it to do any work..

My best use of this camera, because I travel a bit, is to take a picture of my car license plate and the area in which I am parking at the airport..has kept me from wandering around like Kramer looking for my car...
  2. netboy47

netboy47 New Member

3. MadisonMarine

MadisonMarine New Member

Thanks, didn't know it existed....I'll try it today...headed to Gettysburg for a project
  4. MadisonMarine

MadisonMarine New Member

I just noticed that the site says "works outside only".....I'll try it anyway..thanks
  5. netboy47

netboy47 New Member

If it's using the GPS, it probably won't work if you park in an underground garage. I guess in that instance, taking pics would be a good idea to prevent a Kramer incident.