Best Rom For Stability?

Reaction score
I am looking to download a custom Rom. I have used everything from CM to UD, but only on my Motorola Droid. I now have a Droid X and was wondering what the most stable ROM the forum has found is. I already have the bootstrap run and its ready to go. Now I just need a download...

CHP

Reaction score
Depends on what you like, really, most ROMs here are stable or have very little issues. I like GummyJAR. I've been running it for quite some time and I've had 0 issues with it.

dxgeek35

Reaction score
The new dark slide v4.2 is the best rom I've tried
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Boblank

Reaction score
Ill break the tie for now +1 for gummyjar, but i would give both a few days and see what works best for you.

DJORDAN

Reaction score
ad3c69c9-c7a4-b50a.jpg
ad3c69c9-c7b2-92ea.jpg
Darkslide or Tranquility

DX: DarkSlide 4.2 Overclock at 1250 on boot - SOLID NO PROBLEMS

MrKleen

Reaction score
This is tough since they all have their good points ... but I am partial to Apex. It is very stable and has just the right amount of Blur.

dakoop

Reaction score
I vote for gummy. Tried them all and keep coming back.

I let my fingers do the talking

pkbest

Reaction score
Asking what is the best rom for stability is like asking which city in the U.S. is the best place to live. You are going to get mixed answers and everyone is going to have their opinion. Honestly, I have used ApeX, Rubix, and Gummyjar (currently on this one), amongst others and all of them are rock solid ROM's. It's not so much worrying about "stability" but more a question of what features and asthetics that you like. Each rom has its quirks that make it different. Honestly, I liked all three that I mentioned and can't say anything bad about any of them. Usually, they will have a different home. Some use LauncherPro, some use Launcher, some use ADWlauncher. It is honestly a matter of preference. If you know what you are doing, you could always modify this and choose which launcher you prefer. I don't have a preference. But to each his own... Best advice I can give is to try them all out. Read the instructions first and install them. Test them out for a few days, maybe a week, and then when it is all said and done, you will know what is best for YOU. Hope this helps :)

turdbogls

Reaction score
i have run a few different ROMs from here (apex, gummyjar, darkslide, and Rubix) and they were all stable. i never had a problem with any of them.

currently running GummyJar2.5 and it is running as good as i need it to. Zero Problems, Zero Blur (minus the blur gallery) the only thing i am having a problem with is logging into latitude, but i hardly ever use that so no biggie.

Dec

Reaction score
I've ran apex rubix ds4 and gummyjar and right now gummy has my vote. It works very well on my x.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App