Apex RC V4 stability and battery life.

en28so

Reaction score
I was disappointed with GB for my X until Apex came along to save the day again. I have tried most of the other GB roms but they all failed in stability and battery life. Now I got both with Apex. Now my battery life is great even on standby.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

edwards311

Reaction score
ApeX is my go to ROM of choice, I have tried pretty much every ROM out there including the 2nd init stuff and ApeX is ALWAYS the best. Even when it was the FroYo days ApeX was always the best with stability and battery life. Fab is one of the absolute best dev's out there and I am extremely happy that he stuck with working on the X.(and by no means am I bad mouthing any of the other Dev's out there....it just my personal preference ) :)

frostyicy

Reaction score
Whats battery life like with this rom? What type of customizable features, notifications, lock screens, etc???

I'm thinkin about flashing this rom. Currently I'm on liquid 3.0.

OP
E

en28so

Reaction score
Whats battery life like with this rom? What type of customizable features, notifications, lock screens, etc???

I'm thinkin about flashing this rom. Currently I'm on liquid 3.0.

Not much in the way of customization, but there are themes available for rc3 that work on rc4. But the best part of this rom is stability and battery life. All the other GB roms and even the stock one would just kill my battery within 8hrs (even on standby). None of that happened here with Apex. My phone only likes Apex I guess. It was the same thing on froyo. Apex was always better for me at least.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums