Best Phone I've Ever Owned

daudi81

Reaction score
We have a big family and everyone has a phone so we get like 4 upgrades a year. Being the dad and tech geek I usually use all of them and give my wife or kids my old phone. Im only saying this because I've used all the latest and greatest phones of the past couple years. I just gave my wife the Galaxy s3 and used her upgrade to get the note 2. This phone is awesome.

Better battery life than my Maxx. I've used it for almost 2 days on a single charge. Better screen then the s3. Big enough for my huge hands. Great reception on wifi and 4g. Super fast for apps and games. The only phone I see myself getting in the future is the next note even though we get a few upgrades a year.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
now u can let the wife and kids have new phones lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
D

daudi81

Reaction score
Ha. Seriously. They will be happy to get a turn. Unless the note 3 comes out then it's mine!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ha. Seriously. They will be happy to get a turn. Unless the note 3 comes out then it's mine!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I hear that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Caesars

Reaction score
Well having a Mint condition maxx/s3 is probably keeping them happy ;)

Return of the Android

Reeftivo

Reaction score
I'm with you!

With the exception of vz bloatware, I can't find anything but awsomness with this phone. Nothing like it! My wife is already tired of hearing me yell "honey, come here and check this out. You won't believe what this thing can do!" She now just tells me to shut up and keep my gloating to myself.

Diordna

Reaction score
I'm with you!

With the exception of vz bloatware, I can't find anything but awsomness with this phone. Nothing like it! My wife is already tired of hearing me yell "honey, come here and check this out. You won't believe what this thing can do!" She now just tells me to shut up and keep my gloating to myself.

Well you can hide apps or bloatware too lol

craig8868

Reaction score
We have a big family and everyone has a phone so we get like 4 upgrades a year. Being the dad and tech geek I usually use all of them and give my wife or kids my old phone. Im only saying this because I've used all the latest and greatest phones of the past couple years. I just gave my wife the Galaxy s3 and used her upgrade to get the note 2. This phone is awesome.

The same for me-I have 5 lines and always have an upgrade available within a few months. I get the new phone and the family gets my old ones. I just gave my oldest son my galaxy nexus when I bought the Note2. He is happy and I am too. this phone really is the best phone I ever owned and I still haven't used it to its fullest potential yet.