best new phone

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
You can try to get a CLNR or just put up with it for another week. Even if you do get a CLNR, you'd have to wait at least another day to have it shipped to your address. You don't have many options, so if I were you I'd just put up with it until after Labor Day, it's next Monday anyway.

Another option you have is to buy a used phone of a different model and just use that until your upgrade is available. It's still quite some time til November.

What will labor day bring? I was told 30 days before november 18 is the soonest they will let me upgrade.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
If I decide to wait what are the phones coming out and what are the features of each and are any better than the maxx or s3?
Also what will all this apple stuff mean for the nexus and s3 and what is this new code on razrs and droid 4s that lets techs see if you have rooted before or not?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What will labor day bring? I was told 30 days before november 18 is the soonest they will let me upgrade.
You said you won't have money until after Labor Day...

So unless you want to try and get a CLNR that's your only option left. To buy a new phone outright or get a used phone from a third party.