Best Music Player?

Lynx

Reaction score
Just looking for some opinions on the best music player out there? Right now I have Nemo and bTunes installed on my phone just wondering if there is a better one out there.

shugknight

Reaction score
I've tried TuneWiki, BTunes, and the Stock Music Player. I rank them in the following order:

1. Stock
2. BTunes
3. TuneWiki

I think the Stock player is still rated the best out of all the players out there. It seems faster, and although there's not much flair to the interface, it does the job, and it does it quite well. My biggest gripe is that it doesn't find album covers and so I'm stuck with a big ugly grey android as my album cover for many of my songs.

I fell in love with BTunes after I bought it. The way to skip a song by swiping left or right was great. My biggest reason for keeping BTunes is simply because of the lock screen controls. I hated the fact that with the stock player, I would have to unlock the phone first before I could change the song. BTunes lock screen player is amazing, since it eliminates having to unlock the phone just to change the song.

TuneWiki... ehh. It was cool at first, but the widget is horribly small that I can't change the music precisely. It has a great feature of adding song lyrics, which I thought would be cool, but then I realized that I don't really look at the lyrics after a while.

WrightOne86

Reaction score
I have MixZing as well and I really like it and how it auto-suggests new songs from your library that you may like. There is a pro version that lets you download songs, edit your tags and even a lock widget controller. The only thing is the paid version is $5.99 and that seems pretty steep (to me anyways) for a music player app.

waylman

Reaction score
I still like the stock player best, but bTunes is pretty good. A lot of people seem to like "3" but it's not for me. Search for rockon in the market for that one.

mddx

Reaction score
Having tried them all ...

the best one is: Stock

Reaction score
First time I have heard of BTunes, I've been a Tunewiki user until now. What makes BTunes better in your opinion ? Tunewiki has been fine for me but it's been a bit quirky recently.

LassieGal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Does anyone have a problem with the stock player just turning off in the middle of a song? I have a playlist of 46 songs and it will play about two, then shut off in the middle of the third, then I'll turn that one back on, it plays a few more, then drops out again. I am in the same location when doing this.

brochaos

Reaction score
i think btunes is better than stock. i find it easier to browse albums and files. plus it's nice to see the larger(?) art. "3" or cubed is fun to browse, and goof around with, but i don't use it as my regular player.

Reaction score
I've never had any problem with the stock finding album art, then again I just pulled the files directly from the Zune software and it saves each band as a folder then another folder for each album with the album art in the album folder. My biggest issue is one album is broken up into two separate folders on the player, but not on the SD card. I've tried everything to get it to stop doing that, but oh well, its just the one album.

brochaos

Reaction score
it's probably tagged that way if it only shows up like that in the player...

Reaction score
Does anyone have a problem with the stock player just turning off in the middle of a song? I have a playlist of 46 songs and it will play about two, then shut off in the middle of the third, then I'll turn that one back on, it plays a few more, then drops out again. I am in the same location when doing this.
Do you have an automatic task killer running so that it shuts down songs 5 mins after the phone is locked?

af424

Reaction score
no one use Meridian?
i love it
way more than stock