Can anyone fix btunes?

Nibbz

Reaction score
bTunes, the music player that turns your droid into an ipod touch, stopped working after the froyo update and it's developer seems to have no intentions of fixing or refunding the many wh have purchased this app from him. This was my favorite music app, I've been migrating to new and old ones since, im not using the stock player, but I would really like to use btunes again.

Is there anyone who can possibly fix the app to work well with froyo? I miss my ipod touch interface when browsing music, it was the easiest way for me...

gprichardson1

Reaction score
I don't know what your specific problem is, but I ran into a problem where I had defined a music folder in the btunes preferences and as a result btunes didn't see ANY music. I went and disabled the "Music Folder" option and just let btunes look at my entire sd card and it found all my music. If that's the problem you're having, do this as a workaround.

No idea what's happened to the dev of btunes. I've emailed him and posted on his facebook page. No response at all.

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
there are just many bugs with froyo. the layout sometimes isnt right, sometimes it wont load my songs. it needs to be fixed or updated. the developer seems to have just quit on it leaving all of his buyers screwed.