Best music player opinions....

RVC

Reaction score
What music player do you guys feel is the best one? I am ready to upgrade from the stock Thunderbolt player. Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
I use Mixzing and like it, I also have tunewicki on my phone but never use it.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I need playlists and i need them hased out of folders....not just a long list of all my music. I used to have a good one called music folder player....but the upgrades sucked ane now the original version (that is available otn the market and that i was super stoked about) doesnt wprk right. So i am using morteplayer. I give it 4 stars as making a playlist is not as user friendly as i like...but it does work. It has a widget too

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible

JRParsons

Reaction score
Both of the ones I mentioned support playlist. They both are free (w/adds) try Mixzing, if you don't like them you can always uninstall.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What music player do you guys feel is the best one?
Rather than randomly polling you really should provide your criteria for best. Always keep in mind that the word best is highly subjective and is fairly meaningless without clarification. For example, I currently use Google Music since it offers cloud storage but if that's not a priority to you then it's not a relevant recommendation for you. What do you need? What's your budget? What did you like about the music players you've used? What did you not like? Details like that help people to give you suggestions that are actually useful to you.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Personally I have found PowerAMP to be the best all around local music app.

market.android.com/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer

sa1

Reaction score
Agree with prime 100%. PowerAMP is better than most dedicated mp3 player UIs- not to mention the dev is very active and listens to and implements suggestions. The option to use the media library or folder hierarchy is extremely convenient!

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Both of the ones I mentioned support playlist. They both are free (w/adds) try Mixzing, if you don't like them you can always uninstall.

Seems i have tried it... ...im not against it... just some playlist creaters are a pita.

Im going to try that google music cloud thing though as morte is just ok for me

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible