Best music itunes app

Reaction score
What is the best music app that can sync with itunes? I need pc and mac. I tried doubletwist and the computer application sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

droider99

Reaction score
So this app will allow you to sync with itunes?? Any problems??

Sent from my MB860 using DroidForums

melissapugs

Reaction score
What is the best music app that can sync with itunes? I need pc and mac. I tried doubletwist and the computer application sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
amazon mp3 has cloud player now for droid (or pc, or mac with some twiddling). 5mg free upload for anyone, or 20mb if you buy one album from them. I got all my itunes (AND PLAYLISTS!) on their player and works great. More data storage available, unsure of terms.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What is the best music app that can sync with itunes?
You'll probably have more options if you also consider separate music and sync solutions. It would help if you could qualify exactly what you mean by "best" as it's such a subjective word. At least clearly what you didn't like about Doubletwist to give people a reference/starting point.

jsaffer

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out how to do the following. Let's say I've already synced my Droid X using Isyncr and I've therefore imported 6 playlists from iTunes onto the phone. But now, I'd like to delete one of the playlists from the phone. What I've tried is to uncheck the playlist I want to delete and have done another syncing. But, the old playlist still shows up on the phone. I can also see the m3u file for that unwanted playlist in the syncr folder on the phone.

I had thought that this was the correct method to get rid of a playlist. Is there something else I should be doing? Also, before I did my first syncing (with the playlist included that I later wanted to delete), I checked the option for isyncr to remember my playlists. But when I re-synced later, I unchecked that option.

So, can you help me out on how I can accomplish getting rid of a playlist?

Thanks very much.

.....Jason.....