1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best Mobile Data toggle widget?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by jimbarr, Nov 9, 2011.

1. jimbarr

jimbarr New Member

I installed Go Launcher EX along with the Go Switch Widget. It has a very nice and functional Mobile Data toggle widget that seems to work extremely well on my DROID Bionic.

I have since reverted back to the stock launcher, so Go Switch is no longer available to me.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent Mobile Data toggle widget that works well on the DROID Bionic?

Thanks!!
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

I use the SwitchPro widget myself. You can set up to 8 different things to control, and have options to control 24 items. There is also Power Control, Plus Extended Controls, Power Widget and Easy Switch Pro. All cost, but there is a free version of Power Widget.
  3. ripper2860

ripper2860 Member

Widgetsoid is free and worth a look if you want a high level of capability and customization. Not the most intuitive, but there is Youtube video that proves helpful.

(FYI -- the functional switch widget in the NOTIFICATION BAR is not functional on most phone -- typically an HTC function. I tried for weeks to figure it pout and ran across it on the DEVs FAQ.)
  4. 916A2

916A2 New Member

I use HiAPN

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
  5. gsDroid

gsDroid New Member

I like DataSwitch, free in the market. It does not run in the background or as a service, just turns data on or off as a toggle switch.
  6. sculptedstylus

sculptedstylus New Member

I have tried several widgets, including Data SwitchPro, but can't find one that will turn on/off Data enabled and Background data. Anyone know of one?
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  7. jlloydf13

jlloydf13 New Member

SwitchPro- Toggle 4G

I've heard several people recommend SwitchPro, but i cannot get it to toggle 4G on my new Razr. It has 3G toggle that makes my phone turn on 4G, but can't toggle between 4G and 3G?

If i use the 4G toggle it gives me an error that says "This feature does not support the current version system"...whatever that means!
  8. PhilD

PhilD New Member

unfortunately Switchpro doesn't allow you to directly toggle 3g/4g, what you can do is use the "2g/3g" button (not the 4g one) which will open the menu to access cdma/lte or cdma only modes. it's not a direct toggle but does save a few steps walking through the menus every time.
Search tags for this page
android best switch widget
best 3g toggle android
best 3g toggle for android

best 4g toggle widget

best android data toggle widget
best data on off widget

best data switch android

best data toggle

best data toggle android

best data toggle widget android

best mobile data widget