Best kernel for AOKP 28

higgins

Reaction score
What is a good kernal for aokp 28? I want to enable the fast charge feature, I grabbed francos ,glados,imoseyon,popcorn kernals. So far im still running the kernel that came with aokp. I understand its all matter of opinion and any input is greatly appreciated.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try either Franco or Imoseyon's kernel. I've used both and they've been great. I use their latest nightlies/experimentals.

bdub33

Reaction score
What is the fast charge? I have this rom also. Also really quick I'm wondering how to use the color multipliers tuning and color gamma tuning? Lastly if someone could gimme the basics of voltage control i would very much appreciate it.

Sent from my Speak'n'Spell

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is the fast charge? I have this rom also. Also really quick I'm wondering how to use the color multipliers tuning and color gamma tuning? Lastly if someone could gimme the basics of voltage control i would very much appreciate it.

Fast charge- If you have it enabled then if you connect just the USB cable to a PC or car stereo, it will charge as fast as if was connected with the wall charger. Normally USB charging charges much slower

The color multipliers change the color settings. Adjust to preference.

Voltages will lower the power needed for the processor to run. Adjust with caution and never set on boot until you know they're stable.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Btw Franco's app now has an option to install imoseyon's latest kernels as well.

bdub33

Reaction score
what would be a good seeing for the color controls?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever is best for you. I haven't messed with the settings cuz I think they look good to me. I believe the default colors are there in the event you don't like it you can always reset the values to default.

jpnestel

Reaction score
What is a good kernal for aokp 28? I want to enable the fast charge feature, I grabbed francos ,glados,imoseyon,popcorn kernals. So far im still running the kernel that came with aokp. I understand its all matter of opinion and any input is greatly appreciated.

Normally I used imos but on the latest aokp I tried out faux's latest and man I can really tell the difference w the new color settings. Much brighter

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
H

higgins

Reaction score
I went with imoseyan kernal and what a differenceDancingNexus

jpnestel

Reaction score
I believe faux's kernel has tweaked color settings built in.

Yeah it does. I think a few of the custom kernels do but this is the first time I really noticed a huge difference with how much brighter it looked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bdub33

Reaction score
Can someone please post a link for this kernel with color settings built in

bdub33

Reaction score
Is that for faux's newest kernel?