Best Facebook App?

bd1212

Reaction score
I was wondering what the best Facebook app to use is?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
they all suck but i think the one that came with your phone is the one most ppl use.

barbee

Reaction score
no disagree here. they all pretty much suck, but stock is the one with the least suction

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hopefully they update soon, for god's sake... Plus it's made by facebook and I dont really trust any 3rd party app besides that. IMO.

Reaction score
I am completely happy with the app that came with the phone, but I talked to a few people who just go to m.facebook.com in their browser and prefer that over the app.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Many people here use Bloo and like it. I use the browser to go to touch.facebook.com. You can also use the full website by clicking Full Site at the bottom of the touch site or by setting your browser (only 3rd party ones do this I think) to not go to mobile sites and going to facebook.com.

Booch_21

Reaction score
Depends on how you use f/b on the desktop. Many features are lacking in the Android app: PM's, chat, managing photos, changing profile items, ...
You can use eBuddy to get into Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Google Talk, AIM and it includes chat for FB and MySpace. That at least gives you access to all chat programs at one time. Pretty cool to me!

Brokn68

Reaction score
I think the stock app is fine for what I do with it, which is an occasional status update or commenting on a friends status.

Chupp75

Reaction score
so if you go to touch.facebook.com or m.facebook.com can you get on chat?

alanbk

Reaction score
I dislike any of the DRIOD FB apps. If you have ever used the touch/iphone FB app, you too would think that any of the driod FB apps suck BIG TIME!!!

OK....the big quesiton? Why can't one be developed with the same functionality as the touch/iphone?

When using the drod FB app it frequenlty goes the the browser for functions like photo and such. The touch/iphone app is much better, it stays within the app. Secondly it doesn't support fb chat, which the touch/iphone app does.

Why do us DRIOD users have to take a backseat to the touch/iphone for FB mobile app?????

Come on FB, Google, and Moto can't you do any better with your FB mobile support. Try the touch/iphone version, I think you would agree!

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
so if you go to touch.facebook.com or m.facebook.com can you get on chat?

I had never tried mobile chat. I leave it turned off so my nitwit friends won't bother me every two minutes. Just tried it and I don't see a way to chat in either of the two mobile sites or even when going to the full site.