bloo

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the deal with bloo. I thought it was the best facebook app but now it will not let you post comments or view comments. Anyone know why?I sent an email to the developer but no response as of yet

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Bloo was the best by far for a long time. I agree now it SUCKS

jcardona1

Reaction score
the developer keeps blaming FB's API or something like that. i dont use the app anymore, i just keep it for notifications. when i get a notification, ill just open up the stock FB app

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
jcardona1 that is what I have been doing. They keep saying that they are going to release fb chat on the next bloo. Still useless if I cant leave or view comments

rgn2000

Reaction score
jcardona1 that is what I have been doing. They keep saying that they are going to release fb chat on the next bloo. Still useless if I cant leave or view comments

I definitely think it is the Facebook API. Why should an app that is not changed at all all of a sudden not work? I have Babbler and when I first got it, it was great, then I ended up having all kinds of problems like it all of a sudden did not even connect. I gave it up and then 2 weeks or so later I went back to it and it was working fine. There never was an update inbetween. Babbler now works great. The Facebook API definitely causes issues for sure.

Bateluer

Reaction score
I like Bloo, but the developer needs to be more active for it, especially with the issues it has. Not all of them are related to the FB API.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I've noticed that when Bloo is acting up, the standard app is acting up too. FB API is to blame.