Best drop-protection case?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Accessories' started by omegamuff1n, May 9, 2010.

1. Cheeto

Cheeto New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the red/black case and I like it. My seams are perfect, as is the overall fit of the case. I've had no problem with paint peeling. Can't really comment on the on/off button since I use a fingernail to switch mine on/off.

I did want something a little classier, and I've ordered this one in black croc. It should be here tomorrow.:)

2. uscharalph

uscharalph New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got the Body Glove impact resistant case. I haven't dropped the phone yet.

3. omegamuff1n

omegamuff1n New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah but what I'm saying is that the guy in that video said it might not protect the screen very well. The screen is all I care about--I can drop the phone and take as many scratches and scuffs as I need to and I don't give a ****, but when I drop the thing and the screen cracks, that's when mine will really hit the fan because that's one of the hardest things to replace in the phone, as well as, I think, the easiest thing to break from drops.

4. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There is no case you will buy that will keep the screen from cracking. If its dropped on the screen at the right angle, it WILL crack. No case will stop that from happening. Seidio is also releasing 2 more cases Which are the Active and the Rugged. Both of which will provide good protection.

The Active has a silicone layer and then a hard layer goes over the silicone.

5. garvin

garvin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  6. jnmilli352

jnmilli352 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I also got the high gloss silicone from verizon,fits like a glove and I have dropped my phone from hip high on the screen side on asphalt and no damage. About 20$

7. SLOflatlander

SLOflatlander Member

Ratings:
    +0
    the amzer black rubberized crystal snap on case is garbage, dont buy it. it doesnt even stay on, there is no way to snap all the corners(it is not made to the correct size). if i snap it together without even putting the phone in and hold it upside down, half will fall off. the mechanism which is supposed to clasp the two halves of the case together is "incredibly" weak as well as the case not even being close to "a perfect fit". this product is absolutely and completely worthless

8. Crypt92

Crypt92 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i know right now Seido probably has the best case right now but i'm not really into their cases. Otterbox is taking 4ever so i might as well give up on that. I reached out 2 companies such as Incipio etc.

9. firehousejames

firehousejames New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OTTERBOX, OTTERBOX - Defender series has worked well for friends of mine in the firefighting and construction fields for their Blackberry's and I phones. One even had a track hoe run over it. I have a Commuter Case for my Moto Droid since they don't make a Defender case due to it being a slide phone. Have dropped it a few times on asphalt. No markes or scratches. Was looking for a case for my wife's new incredible. They are developing two cases for the Incredible. I'd wait for that. If it were me, but she probably will not want one since they don't come in pink dancedroid

10. Lilah

Lilah New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't like the fit on the Seido in the back and sides. I was hoping it would fit together a little more smoother. The Speck case with it easily scratching also is disappointing. I like color cases and mostly find black. The pink Seido case is the ugliest pink. Still waiting on a case I like.

11. shadow man

shadow man Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This. Camera protection too

12. Gilean

Gilean New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For what it's worth, I'm very satisfied with the Seidio Active. I really didn't think I'd like it as much as I do, now that I have one. Looks good, and I think it provides a good balance of protection (with the dual layers) without being overly bulky.

Search tags for this page
best droid incredible 2 case
best drop protection phone
best shock resista t droid dna case
customer rated best shockproof htc phone case

droid razr shockproof case

droid x2 shockproof case

drop and water protection for motorola droid

shock proof case for droid x
shock resistant phone case android
sturdy droid 3 case