Best droid case?

PresBoogie

Reaction score
I have the Body Glove case and have no complaints. It fits so well that some people don't realize it's a case at all. They think it's part of the phone. It's a bit bulky but very grippy, protective and, well, fits like a glove.

OpalCat

Reaction score
Just got my Seidio Innocase today and I love it. Snapped right on, fit perfectly, seems snug and unlikely to come off. Best of all, it doesn't have those rough edges of the VZW case that I used before! Don't plan on taking it off so ease of removal isn't a factor for me.

serika

Reaction score
Seidio Innocase, hands down. I first got the full body protection from invisible shield, and it was cool for a while, until the stickers started peeling off.... and the funny part is I ALWAYS keep my droid in a pouch. Fed up with that, I jumped the gun and bought the seidio innocase, even though I'm not a fan of cases for phones since they take away the look, but I'm actually really friggen happy with this case.

texas outlaw

Reaction score
I started out with the VZW case, that sucked. Went to the Body Glove case, that sucked. Am now using the Seidio Innocase and it rocks.

The VZW case is too bulky and doesn't alloow free slide of the phone and the crappy exterior cover of the Body Glove keeps it from sliding in and out of your pocket easily and it wears off over time. Makes your phone look like it has a skin disorder or mange.
The Body Glove is made not to slide easily and many like it because it really stays firm in your hand. The others that slide really easily in and out of your pocket do the same in your hand.

I guess that could be an issue if you're clumsy...if you're used to having expensive toys, and taking care of those toys, then it isn't a problem.

junk

Reaction score
I had a body glove, which broke within my return period, so I returned it and got a Seidio. best case by far for a Droid.

How in the world did you break the Body Glove? I think this case provides by far the most protection and is built rock solid. Fits on my Droid perfectly. Only drawback is that it is a little thicker than other cases but it is cushioned. There are people here who have lovefests with a case and could be for reasons very different than what you prefer. You need to decide what is most important to you.
I have gone throught 2 body glove cases and 2 friends of mine have had the same problem as I did. The tabs that hold the "screen" part on, are not wide enough and after about 2 months they broke. I took the last one back to Best Buy and they said they would replace it but it was out of stock. That was about 3 weeks ago. Any way, maybe we all just got a bad batch or something. I was a loyal body glove user on all of my previous phones and never had an issue.

If you get one, keep your receipt.

slinky

Reaction score
I have gone throught 2 body glove cases and 2 friends of mine have had the same problem as I did. The tabs that hold the "screen" part on, are not wide enough and after about 2 months they broke. I took the last one back to Best Buy and they said they would replace it but it was out of stock. That was about 3 weeks ago. Any way, maybe we all just got a bad batch or something. I was a loyal body glove user on all of my previous phones and never had an issue.

Do you take your case off? Most of these cases are made for that not to happen often. Quite frankly, the seidio cases are nice for what they are but my snaps never closed properly after just 3-4 times of taking it off... max. And that was on several cases over the past few years. Thin but easy to snap apart and loose the "snap" component. Hopefully you guys are having a better experience on the droid.

junk

Reaction score

Do you take your case off? Most of these cases are made for that not to happen often. Quite frankly, the seidio cases are nice for what they are but my snaps never closed properly after just 3-4 times of taking it off... max. And that was on several cases over the past few years. Thin but easy to snap apart and loose the "snap" component. Hopefully you guys are having a better experience on the droid.
I took the back off for battery pulls, but never the front. The back still holds. I feel like opening and closing the keyboard rubbed the tabs and made them thin enough to break,

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just noting that the Droid Accessories sub-forum has a sufficient number of posts on cases to keep you busy for the next week.

texas outlaw

Reaction score

Take mine on and off all the time, no issues. Try taking that Body Glove on and off all the time. Prepare to end up pissed off.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I use a Mobi style case. I have NO complaints about these cases.

Here is a pic of the white one i have
mot-a855_prot_wht.JPG

I also have one (Same exact style) but in blue. (Please take note blue paint chips off)

After trying some different styles and taking them back i have came to the conclusion that these styles seem to work best for me.

I have not tried Seidio or Body Glove but i dont use the case too often anymore. Its been off for about a month now.

Last edited: