Best Bluetooth Droid X

Mont

Reaction score
Bluetooth use to get on my nerves hanging on my ear and been using wired headphones with the mic on it.

Now for the past week I've been Using an old one I just found but people say I sound far away and want to go back. Lend me some suggestions before I make my choice I know its hundreds of them. And I don't think there is any particular ones that cater to Droid X.

KGroves

Reaction score
I seem to be having good results with my Blue Ant head set. I did need to put a different rubber cushion on the ear post for I it to got my ear properly.

dxgeek35

Reaction score
My jawbone is awesome and I have never had problems with it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
The Jawbone icon that came packaged with my Droid X seems to work well. At any rate my family tells me they can't tell the difference, even if I'm in the car. Of course they say the same about speaker phone mode, which I find hard to believe. Of course, I don't use that in the car.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The Motorola S10HD is more for music, but the call quality and how people hear me is superb.

Moon78

Reaction score
I have used blue ants for years now and have had no problem with any of them. I currently have the q1 and looking to upgrade to the q2 soon. I can't say much about any other brands i.e. the jawbone, but the blue ants have a tone of sweet features like caller id, they will play all your media and they are very easy to use and pair. One last thing there are apps in the market for all the newer models.

qman66

Reaction score
i use the nokia bh-905 they are terrific they have a noice cancellation button. i use it for music, podcasts, slingplayer, and phone calls. and for the car i use jabra cruiser.

Big_Ron

Reaction score
Blueant T1 it rocks.

volksrod2110

Reaction score
I just started using the Plantronics Voyager Pro +. Its a little bulky looking but very comfortable and the sound is crystal clear.

musicman

Reaction score
Blue ant z9 is great

DroidXDawg

Reaction score
Jawbone Icon is the only bluetooth I have ever used but it performs flawlessly! Comfort comes as you get used to wearing it, I dont even notice mine anymore.

OP
M

Mont

Reaction score
Its strange to me that I've been owning cell phones for over 13 years and never have a headset bluetooth a real try, guess it was a mental block because I always have the coolest up to date things with cell phones.
At that time I had ratherd put the phone to my face now in the past year I've been using the wired with the mic for music and talk. Then I thought to myself "why I don't have a bluetooth?" when I decided to make this thread surprisingly I couldn't find no thread already started on this, either I missed it our I'm even more behind then I thought.

Not that much ina rush I'm leaving the decision in your hands, I ll decide in a few days.

DroidXDawg

Reaction score
I never had one before my jawbone icon and now I don't know how I made it without one. & the icon is pretty darn good. Very very good background noise cancellation, crisp clarity and downloadable apps!

Since getting mine I have swayed three friends to convert to jawbone and they love em too!

OP
M

Mont

Reaction score
I seem to be having good results with my Blue Ant head set. I did need to put a different rubber cushion on the ear post for I it to got my ear properly.

I never had one before my jawbone icon and now I don't know how I made it without one. & the icon is pretty darn good. Very very good background noise cancellation, crisp clarity and downloadable apps!

Since getting mine I have swayed three friends to convert to jawbone and they love em too!

Apps for a bluetooth headset? Yeah I'm behind