Best Black list app

tmkpres

Reaction score
For some reason, I've been getting A LOT of telemarketer calls lately. I HATE it. The #s come up and would love an app the blocks the #s. I've seen a couple in the market but the reviews aren't all that great.

Does anyone have an app for this that I haven't seen yet ?

Thanks in advanced.

mightybrick

Reaction score
One option would be to add the number to your contacts, then set the number to be sent straight to voicemail. Just an option.

Sidewind

Reaction score
Insanely dumb question - but have you registered your cell # @ www.donotcall.gov/ ?

I did that with an old number of mine...i used to get a few calls here and there then i did that..then i started getting calls everyday...got a new number..didnt register it never get calls now

drew

Reaction score
I've registered both my wife's cell and my cell and we haven't had a telemarketer call since. The only thing I get are crank calls every once in awhile (my cell # ends with 0000)

PetrolHead

Reaction score
As I get telemarketer calls I add the number to a contact I created called straight to vm and set the droid to send all calls from the numbers for that contact straight to vm. Its great! The other option is Google Voice...

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As I get telemarketer calls I add the number to a contact I created called straight to vm and set the droid to send all calls from the numbers for that contact straight to vm. Its great! The other option is Google Voice...

This is most likely the best way to go. Just in case the app stops working or anything of that nature, this way ensures that the number will never reach you. While this could be annoying if you have 50+ numbers calling your phone everyday, this works well for the here and there calls.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
National DO NOT CALL list is the way to go. I added my number to it months ago and haven't had an issue since.