Best Bionic speaker dock

krameroid

Reaction score
I was at Best Buy today. After plowing through the endless crApple accessories, I was shocked to find an Android docking speaker. It was the Phillips Fidelio AS351. It had a genius design to dock all android phones that use the mini USB. I hooked it up through Bluetooth and sounded great. $129

Before I put it on my Xmas list, is there a better speaker dock for Androids anywhere?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

b0n3s

Reaction score
Have you checked out the jawbone jambox? Not really a dock but an awesome bluetooth speaker!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jayman350

Reaction score
the Fidelio is supposed to be a really nice system. The complaint that I see over and over on Amazon reviews are that there is nothing to support the phone when it is plugged into the usb port. Its a little too pricey for my taste right now, so I will continue to use my Logitech PC speakers and remote for itunes app (awesome app btw if you have not tried it)

OP
krameroid

krameroid

Reaction score
Have you checked out the jawbone jambox? Not really a dock but an awesome bluetooth speaker!

Played with that also. It did sound awesome especially for a small speaker.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

b0n3s

Reaction score
I really like it because you can use it with multiple devices. The price is steep but i managed to get a darn good deal for it this past weekend. Id honestly pay the full price if i had to buy it again though!