1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Could not find speaker dock for a Bionic

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by RockHead_Droid, Dec 16, 2012.

1. RockHead_Droid

RockHead_Droid New Member

I'm looking into getting a speaker dock. What is the best manufacture out there what's the best sound? Every speaker dock I see this seems to work on the Galaxy 3 phones but not the Bionic.
  2. vdubnut

vdubnut New Member

I would look into bluetooth speakers if i was you. Philips makes a dock that a can work but I Prefer to keep the phone with me as I mill around the house or wherever. Only drawback is you're not charging while you do that. There's a bunch of bluetooth speakers out there to choose from.
  3. tiarksd

tiarksd New Member

The standard and hd moto docks have 3.5mm jack for use with any powered speakers that have the same jack. Can find them on amazon and elswhere. Numerous options for powered speakers.
Search tags for this page

motorola bionic speaker dock