Best app so far! (Pinch to zoom browser and 100x faster internet)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I can't see surfing from my homepc with my phone....

The browser on the phone is fast enough...
its not always about browsing the web with this:icon_eek: i put my webcam on and can see whats going on in my house from whereever i go!! sweet jaysus:-] this rocks!

What ever floats your boat...lol

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
I downloaded the App..it seems awesome, but not very practical..I am going to keep it, just because its awesome! but i may never use it for anything useful...but I can always go on there and look at pics of my baby or spy on my wife while I am at work :)

mike

Reaction score
It's one of the only apps I would ever pay much for. I had no idea remote desktop could work this well on a mobile phone.

This works incredibly well on wifi, a bit laggy on 3G. But it's worth the price.

meh8036

Reaction score
i installed this over the weekend and have to say this is the best app on the market... it does exactly what it says... i opened up microsoft word and typed a letter and then emailed it to someone all from my phone... how effin cool is that! I used photoshop cs4 on my phone! I can play flash games... I mean come on... name a better app? if this app starts streaming audio i will delete every other app i have on my phone... lol

meh8036

Reaction score
i dont see a true answer to the pinch to zoom on the browser does it do it or not ???

yes... pinch to zoom all day.... and if you hit the eyeglass on your keyboard you can have a curser too! you can hit the backspace button to go back a page... very nice app :icon_ banana:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah, scott is on this forum too as "softwareforme.com". he should be around soon to answer any questions.

now if i can just find my visa card...

Xris

Reaction score
$10 and it doesn't stream sound? Remote RDP is ~$6, does the same and streams sound.. hello accessing all your media remotely. (And the free version of RDP seems to do all this does.. but no sound).

Sorry, I'm not seeing the need to pay $10 when there's a free alternative and a cheaper paid alternative with more features :( Unless I'm missing something..

Last edited: