Besides screen mode widget.. what else? it doesn't work 100% of time

jackals

Reaction score
Screen mode widget is nice, but it doesn't work all the time.. anyone else experiencing this? I don't want to slide the unlock button every time the phone goes dark -- what are my other options?

dclutter1

Reaction score
If you're trying to keep the screen on, SwitchPro Widget has a "Screen Always On" toggle. And if you just want to disable the lock screen, "No Lock" works very well.

Coincidentally, the dev of SPW is planning to add No Lock to the list of choices for buttons.

Muddy Rubicon

Reaction score
Screen mode widget is nice, but it doesn't work all the time.. anyone else experiencing this? I don't want to slide the unlock button every time the phone goes dark -- what are my other options?

I noticed mine wasn't working right all the time either. I decided to uninstall.

davidansley

Reaction score
If you're trying to keep the screen on, SwitchPro Widget has a "Screen Always On" toggle. And if you just want to disable the lock screen, "No Lock" works very well.

Coincidentally, the dev of SPW is planning to add No Lock to the list of choices for buttons.

Alright I know this is a somewhat old post but I wanted to comment on the NO Lock app...within a day of having it it stopped working for me. I uninstalled then reinstalled it and, just like the first time, worked great for a few hours and then stopped working again.

I currently have an app called touch lock and it puts a widget on the home screen and once you tap it the screen goes dark and the only light on is the one for the 4 bottom virtual buttons(back, menu, home, search). Now once you push the sleep/power key, when you bring the screen back up the unlock slider will show up but as long as you don't push the sleep button, or the virtual back or home button, you can tap the screen again at any time and everything will come back up with no unlock slider.

It is basically a way to save the battery life in between uses without having to set the phone to sleep. Works good so far. We'll see how long this one works before it starts messin up lol.