Been losing data all day now...

dzone67

Reaction score
I don't know what's up. I can't watch a single full video on YouTube. It's a miracle if this gets through. Any suggestions?

chrisrach3

Reaction score
I don't know what's up. I can't watch a single full video on YouTube. It's a miracle if this gets through. Any suggestions?

I've had the exact same issues here in Kansas City. I tried a battery pull, SIM card pull, factory data reset, they even replaced my phone with another Rezound, and I still have the issue. Strange because I've had the phone now for 3 months and it just started happening within the last 3 days.

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
chrisrach3 said:
I've had the exact same issues here in Kansas City. I tried a battery pull, SIM card pull, factory data reset, they even replaced my phone with another Rezound, and I still have the issue. Strange because I've had the phone now for 3 months and it just started happening within the last 3 days.

Wow you went through all that and still have it?! I thought I was alone on this one.

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't more people on this subject... I'm starting to wonder if it's just us or perhaps a small handful of Rezounds out there.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
dzone67 said:
I'm surprised there isn't more people on this subject... I'm starting to wonder if it's just us or perhaps a small handful of Rezounds out there.

For the record I'm on wifi most of the time so obviously I haven't had any problems but wifi could also be the reason why more people aren't complaining. They aren't using data or using it lightly enough to just check for email and the interruption wasn't enough to catch their attention.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Faithfill

Reaction score
Me and my wife are experiencing that same problem as well in Rincon, and Savannah Georgia

Last edited:
Reaction score
In the past week my RAZR has been having the same issue. Its definitely a Verizon bug but good luck getting them to admit it. They'd rather give you new phones and sim cards all day long.