Video output question.

Reaction score
Is it possible to stream netflix on my phone and have the video go through my tv? I know I can hook the USB up to the tv and watch videos through my media player. Any info would he appreciated.

marioval

Reaction score
You mean wirelessly stream netflix from your phone to your TV? No way that I know of. You can get an MHL adapter then connect via HDMI and usb for power but that requires cables and the phone gets super hot. You may want to look into other options for getting Netflix on your TV. I myself have a LG ST600 in my bedroom and I just recently got an Android TV Box (G-Box Midnight) in my living room which is my main TV in the house. The LG is old and pretty much obsolete and still works but it's days are numbered since LG no longer updates it. The Midnight is awesome though! Neither of these 2 devices will help you if want portability (unless you unhook them and carry them around with you LOL).

OP
Nosferatu49426
Reaction score
I didn't mean wirelessly. But I checked the cable u suggested and that's what I was thinking of. I was thinking more for trips though. Thanks for the info.