Bedroom Dock

eanelson

Reaction score
Where's the best place to find this thing? Seeems to be OOS everywhere.

I had them order it for me when I bought my phone. While they were OOS in the brick and mortar store, it was shipped to me in 3 or 4 days. So I would suggest trying your local Verizon store.

hacku

Reaction score
Call some of the Verizon stores around your area. I just picked up the multimedia dock and the car dock at my local Verizon store.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
I have one and will probably be selling it soon seeing as Im buying this
Innocase Surface & Desktop Cradle Combo - Black

I suggest buying the same thing seeing as you get the best case on the market (imo and from all the reviews I've read) and a dock that will hold it with the case on (unlike all the other docks, they dont work with a case)... Wow... Im the worst salesman ever. "Ill sell you mine but hey look, this thing sucks, just buy this" haha.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Verizon store had a few or so actually in stock for the first time since the phone launched. I love it by the way if you're also skeptical about getting it. I love the Vehicle Mount even more :)

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you do find it on VZW's site (i was unable to), ACC20 still gets you 20% off.

davey101

Reaction score
I saw them at my local best buy last night (a LOT of them) but they had a different designed box than the one I got from Verizon, AND an extra 10 bucks tagged on. In fact they also had the car mount in a different designed box with the 50 buck price tag. :icon_eek:

droidfannd

Reaction score
Best Buy price matched the Verizon store for me without any questions/difficulties.

The pricing on the car mount you saw may have been wrong...it's been priced at $39.99 at all of the Best Buy stores I've seen it in...which is still $10 more than Verizon.

davey101

Reaction score
Best Buy price matched the Verizon store for me without any questions/difficulties.

The pricing on the car mount you saw may have been wrong...it's been priced at $39.99 at all of the Best Buy stores I've seen it in...which is still $10 more than Verizon.

ahh, got my numbers mixed up lol. thought vzw was 39 and best buy 49 for some reason. probably because I've been looking at hdmi cables all day

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had two of the Dock's since I got the phone when it came out and I've been delighted with both. Highly recommended.