Beautiful Widgets Unable to DL Skins

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has encountered this but as of yesterday I am unable to download any additional skins for my Beautiful Widgets clock. When I select a skin and choose download the download window just appears and disappears with no action. If anyone has any updates on this issue please let me know.

Thanks in advance

:icon_ poke:

Cmmsh

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has encountered this but as of yesterday I am unable to download any additional skins for my Beautiful Widgets clock. When I select a skin and choose download the download window just appears and disappears with no action. If anyone has any updates on this issue please let me know.

Thanks in advance

I just downloaded Beautiful Widgets yesterday along with three skins. It was sorta slow on downloading skins, and the first time it timed out. Tried again and got what I wanted. You might just need to try that.

Ninjabiff

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

I just downloaded Beautiful Widgets yesterday along with three skins. It was sorta slow on downloading skins, and the first time it timed out. Tried again and got what I wanted. You might just need to try that.

How do you download skins for beautiful widgets clock/weather widget?