Beautiful Widgets Clock not Updating?

Staywide8

Reaction score
Just started happening that the clock wont update. If you leave the phone on, to play a game for example, and go back to home, the clock will be behind. I have to manually hit refresh to update the clock. Any idea?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
This usually happens if you are running a home replacement I believe. I think the fix is to remove it from your original homescreen, and it will work on the home replacement. I could be wrong on this though.

myriad46

Reaction score
Have you restarted? Are you updating the app, when it gives you notifications to do so? What version are you using? Have you contacted the programmer? Updates for this come out all the time, and he has been very responsive. Report the bug to him and he might have a solution for you.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Are you running a home replacement app as I mentioned? Home++ seems to not play nice with widgets sometimes, but I believe others have had issues with other home replacement apps.

Are you running any sort of task killer/manager?

Big Cam

Reaction score
Sounds like something conflicting with it, I have no home replacement or any task killer apps, and my clock is fine.

soulpatch

Reaction score
I am having the same issue and I do not have a home replacement app or task killers running. My clock will hang quite often and requires a phone reboot or to delete and reapp the application. It is beyond annoying now so thinking of kissing that few bucks away and just removing the app all together....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
3.04 update was just posted....

soulpatch

Reaction score
DL though I thought we just had another DL on Fri or so that was supposed to fix this.

Hopefully this one works......

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The clock is fixed with this release.

Thanks again to level up for getting us a fix

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Beardface

Reaction score
Yes and No...

Upgraded last night. When I woke up this morning, one instance of the clock was right, the other instance was frozen at 9:45pm from last night (upgraded around 8). I've had the Droid in my dock all day, and so far both instances are correct, but I'm not holding out hope for later.

I have 1 instance on my home screen on LauncherPro, and have the other instance running on WidgetLocker.