Beautiful Widget/ICS issue

tmal2

Reaction score
I've had the Beautiful weather widget for a few years now and I love it. I upgraded to ICS the other day and I've now lost some of the functionality of the widget and can't figure out why. Before ICS if i touched the date part of the widget it would open up my calendar but it no longer does that. Nothing happens when I tap there but tapping the clock still brings up the alarm page and tapping the weather icon still brings up the extended forecast.
Does anyone know how I can get my calendar back?

jeff70

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets has worked flawlessly for me since I updated to ICS

have you checked the Beautiful Widgets>>Clock & Widget settings to make sure that the date application shortcut is pointing to the right program "calendar"

you can try to re-install a fresh copy of Beautiful widgets by using the menu button>>manage apps>>Beautiful Widgets>>clear data and then uninstall and re-install and see if that works

Last edited:
OP
T

tmal2

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets has worked flawlessly for me since I updated to ICS

have you checked the Beautiful Widgets>>Clock & Widget settings to make sure that the date application shortcut is pointing to the right program "calendar"

you can try to re-install a fresh copy of Beautiful widgets by using the menu button>>manage apps>>Beautiful Widgets>>clear data and then uninstall and re-install and see if that works

Great advice Jeff. The shortcut was not pointing to the calendar. I'm all set now. Thanks again.