1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Beautiful Widget/ICS issue

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by tmal2, Jul 2, 2012.

1. tmal2

tmal2 New Member

I've had the Beautiful weather widget for a few years now and I love it. I upgraded to ICS the other day and I've now lost some of the functionality of the widget and can't figure out why. Before ICS if i touched the date part of the widget it would open up my calendar but it no longer does that. Nothing happens when I tap there but tapping the clock still brings up the alarm page and tapping the weather icon still brings up the extended forecast.
    Does anyone know how I can get my calendar back?
  2. jeff70

jeff70 New Member

Beautiful Widgets has worked flawlessly for me since I updated to ICS

have you checked the Beautiful Widgets>>Clock & Widget settings to make sure that the date application shortcut is pointing to the right program "calendar"

you can try to re-install a fresh copy of Beautiful widgets by using the menu button>>manage apps>>Beautiful Widgets>>clear data and then uninstall and re-install and see if that works
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  3. tmal2

tmal2 New Member

Great advice Jeff. The shortcut was not pointing to the calendar. I'm all set now. Thanks again.
  4. jeff70

jeff70 New Member

np glad I could help
Search tags for this page

beautiful widgets calender stopped workjng

beautiful widgets not opening calendar app

how to access beautiful widgets on razr maxx hd

ics upgrade lost accuweather widget