Battery with dl09

fordee11

Reaction score
Has anyone had worse battery life since update?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Volones

Reaction score
I had a problem with a couple of apps creating a conflict that drained my battery, but after resolving this, I have had no problems. At night, I put my phone in airplaine mode, left the GPS on, and let the screen timeout when I went to bed, and when I woke up (with the phone's alarm), the battery level was exactly the same according to my battery widget. I would advise taking a look at your apps for a possible conflict.

avoltech

Reaction score
You might retry the update from link i posted below, it might help.

Njn92

Reaction score
Ditto bad battery WTF

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
I had a problem with a couple of apps creating a conflict that drained my battery, but after resolving this, I have had no problems. At night, I put my phone in airplaine mode, left the GPS on, and let the screen timeout when I went to bed, and when I woke up (with the phone's alarm), the battery level was exactly the same according to my battery widget. I would advise taking a look at your apps for a possible conflict.

today i used the stock launcher instead of launcher pro... it was a little better.. which is weird because i had been using launcher pro long before the update

garywojdan81

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the *22899 is intended to reactivate the phone & can improve cell reception by ensuring the modem has the most current configuration of vzw's network. Better reception=better battery life. This seems to help alot. Something else to try is bump charging to 100% then wiping battery stats, dalvik cache & cache partition in cwm if you're rooted.

OP
F

fordee11

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the *22899 is intended to reactivate the phone & can improve cell reception by ensuring the modem has the most current configuration of vzw's network. Better reception=better battery life. This seems to help alot. Something else to try is bump charging to 100% then wiping battery stats, dalvik cache & cache partition in cwm if you're rooted.

Thanks for that, but i'm not rooted.