Battery use timeline won't reset

Gunny Rob

Reaction score
Hello all, Have had Maxx 6 weeks now without any glitches until today. I noticed that my battery use time line graph on top will not reset. I have powered the phone off several times and it does not reset. I have done two battery pull restarts with no results. Any suggestions as to what may be wrong or is there something in the settings. Thanks inadvance

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX

OP
Gunny Rob

Gunny Rob

Reaction score
I guess it finally reset itself. Turned it off and let it sit overnight did the trick.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I guess it finally reset itself. Turned it off and let it sit overnight did the trick.

I am pleased that the problem seems to have resolved itself. I am sorry you didn't get any responses to your original question, but I believe you are the first to have posted such a situation so searching to find an answer to it was an effort in futility for me. I was hoping someone else would have chimed in, however it's great that things are back to normal. Another possible reason why you didn't get responses is the time it was posted versus when you reported success. This was a Thursday night into Friday morning, so reduced traffic may have contributed to a lack of activity.

Good luck and please keep us in mind for future advice.