"Battery Use" on D1 only shows system apps that use battery?

Lock-N-Load

Reaction score
Settings > About > Battery Use

seems only to report system apps and services for me on my D1, it does not report any other 3rd party or loaded apps?

I am positive my buddies Captivate shows all kinds of apps that did/do use the battery, not just system apps.

All I ever see are like wifi, voice calls, phone idle, cell standby, display... nothing more

Is this correct?

Skull One

Reaction score
Settings > About > Battery Use

seems only to report system apps and services for me on my D1, it does not report any other 3rd party or loaded apps?

I am positive my buddies Captivate shows all kinds of apps that did/do use the battery, not just system apps.

All I ever see are like wifi, voice calls, phone idle, cell standby, display... nothing more

Is this correct?

The information gathered is dependent on the kernel being used for the ROM. If you are using an OTA ROM, I believe the last one released did collect all the information needed.

OP
Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load

Reaction score
hmm.. I am using Pete's FRG01B ROM and a JDFLG kernel, so it the kernel where the issue is?

Skull One

Reaction score
hmm.. I am using Pete's FRG01B ROM and a JDFLG kernel, so it the kernel where the issue is?

Correct. You can try contacting the kernel maker to see if he can add in the proper collection routines. Or you may have to try a new kernel.