1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

"Battery Use" on D1 only shows system apps that use battery?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Lock-N-Load, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load New Member

Settings > About > Battery Use

seems only to report system apps and services for me on my D1, it does not report any other 3rd party or loaded apps?

I am positive my buddies Captivate shows all kinds of apps that did/do use the battery, not just system apps.

All I ever see are like wifi, voice calls, phone idle, cell standby, display... nothing more

Is this correct?
  2. Skull One

Skull One New Member

The information gathered is dependent on the kernel being used for the ROM. If you are using an OTA ROM, I believe the last one released did collect all the information needed.
  3. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load New Member

hmm.. I am using Pete's FRG01B ROM and a JDFLG kernel, so it the kernel where the issue is?
  4. Skull One

Skull One New Member

Correct. You can try contacting the kernel maker to see if he can add in the proper collection routines. Or you may have to try a new kernel.