Battery Only Charger

dmg

Reaction score
Where could I purchase a battery only charger that will charge the Stock 1540mAh battery that comes with the D3?

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Just a word of caution.. I've ordered from them before.. same type of charger for the droid 1 battery... took about a month to destroy all three batteries I had... I thought it was my phone having all those capacative touch problems... it would make the screen jump around and go thru all kinds of random clicking on websites... and the phone would only last about 4 hours on a full charge...

Then I got stuck on vacation for a week without that charger and had to use the stock charger and cord... baam... solved the capacative problem and brought the battery back to life where it would last all day again... went home and did some experimenting and sure enough.... it was that stupid charger...

I don't buy cheap stuff for my $450 phone anymore...

$25 for a battery and charger??
No thanks... I'd rather spend $75 for somethin that says motorola on it...

AZDroid09

Reaction score
You're right, $25 is way too cheap for battery and charger, I did a search for motorola bf5x battery charger and didn't realize that link/price was for both a battery and a charger. And I've never purchased from that supplier either, thanks for the heads up on your experience with their products.

OP
D

dmg

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I guess i'll have to keep searching for one, but when i find it i'll be sure to post a link somewhere on here.