Amazon D3 Batteries

garylet

Reaction score
I bought two of the 1950 unit batteries and they seem as good or better than the 1500 unit one that it came with. Got two stand alone chargers as well. Now it seems they are selling three batteries and a wall charger for an absurdly low number. The batteries work fine in my D3 though.

3x 1950mAh BF6X Battery+ Home Wall Charger For Motorola Droid 3 XT862 | eBay

Just one more happy buyer here. What a great deal. 3 batteries and a charger for under $15, and the batteries have amazing life. I obviously don't know how long they will last, but thanks for the info. Shipping was fast as well.

Gary

jellydroid13

Reaction score
Just one more happy buyer here. What a great deal. 3 batteries and a charger for under $15, and the batteries have amazing life. I obviously don't know how long they will last, but thanks for the info. Shipping was fast as well.

Gary
i was thinking of buying these but do they need an extended battery cover?

garylet

Reaction score
i was thinking of buying these but do they need an extended battery cover?

No, they work fine with the normal battery cover that came with your phone. It is a little tighter fit, but the cover snaps on fine. In many ways they just take up the slack with the Moto original battery. Also, I find the replacement batteries are a little tighter fit in the battery compartment. I think it is a technique thing, but I can't yet just slap them in...only done it 3 times so far.

I am getting 24 hours on these batteries, with 60% remaining...that is with battery saver on maximum save. Today I switched to performance mode, I'll see how it goes.

Gary

jellydroid13

Reaction score
No, they work fine with the normal battery cover that came with your phone. It is a little tighter fit, but the cover snaps on fine. In many ways they just take up the slack with the Moto original battery. Also, I find the replacement batteries are a little tighter fit in the battery compartment. I think it is a technique thing, but I can't yet just slap them in...only done it 3 times so far.

I am getting 24 hours on these batteries, with 60% remaining...that is with battery saver on maximum save. Today I switched to performance mode, I'll see how it goes.

Gary
thanks i think i'll order some

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
In for the 3-pack + charger. :)

-Matt