I'll keep it simple. My phone was on my portable table and I bumped into it and the phone fell two feet to floor. Anyways it wouldn't recognize the battery [Extended Battery] so I would turn the phone on and off. At times it would recognize the battery and I'd lay it on the table. Come back to see the phone would be shut off itself and when I would turn it on, the battery once again would be unrecognized. This went on for a few hours before it finally stabilized itself. Not to forget that I would take the battery out, blow on it, and put it back in. Here's another day where I put my phone on a hard surface and came back to see it shut off and again, when I turned it on, the battery would be unrecognized. What I'm trying to say is that my phone is beyond sensitive. It's like I have to be extra careful and make there's no direct force between a surface and my phone. Does anyone know what I should do?? It seems that any moment that back of the phone is hit, the battery becomes unrecognized and i have to go through alot just to get it back to normal.