Battery manager

t.crawford714

Reaction score
Is it just me or are they kind of counter productive. It says it manages your battery and stops unneeded apps, well what powers it? The light bulb? Lol it has to use quite a bit. I just went into the settings battery manager and it is 3rd on the list

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jbdow

Reaction score
Wow, another app looking for an application
carpetbaggers everywhere....

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
It has some mixed reviews. I'm half tempted to download it and try it now.

It states that if your battery is lower than 5%....it will turn off Wifi and Bluetooth....not sure if I like that feature of it.

OP
t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Reaction score
I was just saying that it tries to cut down on battery usage but then I read all the things it can do like real time graphs and such. Well that can't suck much battery and CPU can it? (Rhetorical question)

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well depends on which application your talking about... I know mine Juicedefender does safe battery. Your right when saying an application does use battery so it is a trade off. For juicedefender id say its a wonderful trade off becuase the application does not consume as much as the wifi, 3g, and all the other things that run...the application shut them all off. Thus if the application is in third place it means itdoing its job at keeping the things shut off.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I also use juice defender and I think it works. to some its crap but to each is its own right. if worse comes to worse, an ext battery is best

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global