Battery life

mikky05v

Reaction score
My druid is dying quick the days. I have juice defender and advanced task manager. I kill all apps, and 3 seconds later I have 30 things running again, maybe 5 of them are widgets that actually should be running. The rest like skype mobile, its not open I didn't open it, I checked its preferences. Wow armory... I dunno how to stop these short of uninstalling.

Is there an app or something that allows me to specify which things can run with out express permission.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

sandman1987

Reaction score
As far a battery life, if you find a solution you could make tons of money. Battery life has been an issue since D1. I personally did not get any more life using Juice Defender, but some say they have. I guess that's just one of those individual phone things you have to try for yourself.

As for the ATK, I wouldn't recommend using it. See this post for info about task killers. I personally use Watchdog Lite which is the free version. There is also a paid version. Watchdog is a Task Manager that monitors programs running and alerts you if one is using the CPU excessively. You can then kill that app. Works freat for me.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
I've flashed to CM7 Nightly Build #39 and use an extended life battery and now I get 33+ hours of battery life. Battery was only $45 on Amazon.